Application & Fee
Application form Download
● One-off Trial session: £20*
● Beginners session (including equipment rental)
o 5 sessions course: £200** ( completely beginners are welcome)
*For kids/family course, please check our membership application form.
** including one-off club joining fee covers insurance/equipment rental
*** BKA temporary membership (£10) need to be paid separately.
o Joint members (family, friend) /group discount available.
o Your own kendo starter kit can be purchased on your demands* exclusive discount is available.
*a new joiner can come any convenient weekdays and weekends relying on own time availability. we suggest you come in regular base to make your course more efficient. the 5 sessions will be valid for 8weeks from starting date. After 5 sessions, you will be entitle to pay standard annual membership fee.
● Standard membership
- one-off dojo joining fee: £100 (juniors 50)
- adult: £500 per annual ( or £60 per month)
- student: £450 per annual ( or £50 per month)
- junior: £300 per annual ( or £120 per quarter)
o Non-members (visitors) : £20 per session * Must register and get permission in advance
** Bogu rental: £15 / session (or £40/month) . contact the dojo secretary to check the availability.
● Personal training can be available on request.
● Small groups / Company Team building: available on request
● Group discount & Referral coupon will be available.
● kids siblings/family discount can be available.
* Monthly fees and/or prepaid fees are not refundable
♣ Contact: Mr. Young Park / mob: 07984033393 / email: firstname.lastname@example.org